Hosted Buyers Programme makes it easy for the top buyer to attend the biggest International Garden and Landscape Architecture Fair in Central Eastern Europe – GARDENIA, which is held in Poznan (Poland) from 4th to 6th of November 2021.
The Hosted Buyers Programme is a unique component of GARDENIA that provides top-level buyer an opportunity to meet with the exhibitors of their choice for focused one-to-one appointments. Qualified buyer will be our VIP guests. They will receive accommodation, catering and many other benefits.
Participation is free of charge, subject to strict qualifying criteria.
1. WHO IS A HOSTED BUYER?
If you represent: purchasing & procurement executives of major wholesaler groups, DIY chains, importers or distributors of horticultural and gardening materials, general contractors, owner of nursery and horticulture farms and you are responsible for planning, organizing, recommending or making purchase decisions for the company, you may be eligible to attend as a Hosted Buyer.
Hosted Buyers are the highest level buyers and decision makers from across the world. They are recognized as professionals who work as, e.g.:
• Owner of the company
• Representative of the Board
• Purchase director
• Senior level Purchase Specialist
2. HOW TO QUALIFY?
Complete the form below to register your interest in attending GARDENIA HOSTED BUYER PROGRAMME. Applicants must fill out this GARDENIA Hosted Buyer Registration Form and complete all questions and boxes. All approved Hosted Buyer will receive a Hosted Buyer Application Form with Hosted Buyer conditions for Participation.
3. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
• A personal itinerary of appointments with your choice of over hundreds of exhibiting companies. No time wasted meeting with exhibitors that don't fit your business needs!
• *Complimentary travel* (*depending on your location – selected routes only)
• Accommodation at one of Poznan's top hotels
• Transfers within Poznan from the airport – hotel – exhibition
• Admittance to exclusive GARDENIA business evening
• Dedicated GARDENIA support team before and during the exhibition
• A free access-all-areas pass to GARDENIA
• Hosted Buyer ZONE access with complimentary wi-fi and other services
4. HOSTED BUYER COMMITMENTS
As a Hosted Buyer, you commit to:
• attend at least 6 meetings per day (a minimum of 12 meetings in total) with the exhibitors included on the appointment list provided by organizer
• to take part in GARDENIA on each day of your stay in Poznan
• return with a properly completed and signed appointment list – a form confirming business meetings held during the Fair with exhibitors
• all Hosted Buyers are obliged to sign the application form which includes buyer’s rights and obligations. To complete your application you will need passport information and credit card details. Credit card information is required for possible cancellation and no show fees. No other charges will be made against your credit without prior notification. Credit card details are encrypted and stored securely and safely. Accepted credit cards include Visa, Mastercard and American Express
5. MORE REASONS TO BE A PART OF GARDENIA HOSTED BUYER PROGRAMME
• Business deals – Everyone you need to meet is at GARDENIA FAIR
• Premiers and news – discover the latest trends
• Efficient use of your time – meet your potential business partners in one place and time, save your time and money